Hilton | 2020 EMEA Elevator Graduate Programme | Open for Application until 24 November 2019
BJÖRN OLTHOF , Senior Manager Graduate Recruitment | Europe, Middle East & Africa, Talent Acquisition
I am happy to inform you that we will start our recruitment activities to select the 2020 Europe, Middle East & Africa Elevator intake from today, Monday 30 September 2019. By means of this message, I would like to inform you on the application criteria for the 2020 intake and invite you to reach out to me if you might have any questions and/or concerns.
We will open the application process and invite candidates to apply in the period from Monday 30 September 2019 until Friday 24 November 2019. Students or recent Graduates who are interested can click here to apply directly online.
The application criteria will be:
• Candidates should have a true ambition to become General Manager;
• Candidates should have to be graduated in 2019 or 2020 from a Bachelor/Masters’ Degree and are available to start in fulltime employment in September 1st, 2020;
• Candidates must have an European, Middle Eastern and/or African nationality and must be willing/able to live and work in the EMEA; Non-EMEA nationalities are encouraged to visit https://jobs.hilton.com and apply for the Elevator intake within their specific countries.
• Candidates should be fluent in English. A second modern language would be considered a plus;
• Candidates should be internationally mobile within EMEA, with preferably hotel or hospitality work experience.
• Phase 1: Candidates are invited to apply online only – click here to apply for Elevator – . Candidates will have to send in their updated resume. This phase will close on Friday 24 November 2019 and we will review all resumes based on the program criteria.
• Phase 2: Candidates, who passed the first phase, will receive an invitation to complete the online SHL Verbal and Numerical tests. These tests can be practiced for free via http://www.practiceaptitudetests.com/numerical-reasoning-t…/ and http://www.practiceaptitudetests.com/verbal-reasoning-tests/ ;
• Phase 3: Candidates, who passed the second phase (based on percentage of similar comparison groups), will be invited to complete an HireVue on Demand Digital Interview.
• Phase 4: Candidates, who passed the third phase, will be invited to attend a Live HireVue interview with a General Manager. This is an online Face2Face interview based on our current Elevator/Hilton values and criteria. Candidates who pass this interview successfully will be invited to the final Assessment Center.
• Phase 5: We aim to invite approximately 20 candidates to our 2019 Assessment Center. The AC Location and date (1st week of March 2020) will be announced shortly.
• Phase 6: The 2020 Europe, Middle East & Africa Elevator Program starts on September 1st, 2020.
I am positive that together we will be able to recruit and select the next batch of future General Managers and invite you to reach out to me with any question and/or concern you may have at this stage.
In case you still might have any additional questions, please do reach out to me.
Best regards from Amsterdam,
Senior Manager Graduate Recruitment | Europe, Middle East & Africa