Swiss Alpine Center, a Global Academic Partner of AHLEI—American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute since 1994—recently celebrated its 25th Anniversary of partnership with this reputable and leading provider of global hospitality training, education and professional certification resources.
On this occasion, Ed Kastli, Vice President, International Sales of AHLEI visited with Alpine’s founders, Sybil & Eric Hofmann and congratulated them on their leadership role in raising the level of education and training in the global hospitality industry by using the excellent AHLEI online courses in hospitality management, reaching out to hundreds of students all over the globe.
Distance Learning / Online Courses
Alpine Center has been a pioneer in offering a distance learning program of study to industry practitioners who are unable to attend classes due to their work, or newcomers who aspire for careers in the thriving hospitality industry.
The programs include
- 12 – Course Hospitality Management Diploma Online
- 8 – Course Hospitality Operations Certificate Online
- 6 – Course Hospitality Fundamentals Program Certificate Online
- 5 – Course Accounting & Financial Specialization Online
- 5 – Course Food & Beverage Specialization Online
- 5 – Course Rooms Division Specialization Online
- 5 – Course Marketing & Sales Specialization Online
- 5 – Course Spa Management Specialization Online
- 5 – Course Events & Conventions Management Online
- 6 – Course Hotel Security Management Career Diploma Online